Fillet Mignon Wrapped in Bacon
There is no need for you to be a culinary genius to whip up a a beautiful meal for a date night or dinner party.
We have wrapped a locally produced, 200g Eye-Fillet Steak with Award-Winning Bacon and topped it with a divine Herb & Garlic Butter.
It is so easy to cook:
- Heat Oven to 180°c
- Place Fillet Mignon on Caking Tray
- Cook for 25 to 30 minutes
- Serve with Streamed Greens
Our Produce is sourced locally, which supports local farmers:
- Beef is from the Darling Downs
- Lamb is from Warwick
- Pork is from the Pilton Valley
- Chicken is from Mount Cotton
All our Meat is Antibiotic Free.